New Vehicle Sales
San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: April 30, 2019
Car sales consultant job profile and description
A car sales consultant has basically the aim of focusing the efforts towards making car sales. He or she may deal with either new cars or used cars. He or she should work towards building a bigger customer base for the company.
Car sales consultant duties and responsibilities
- A vehicle sales consultant has the responsibility to help the customers in selecting the car by assessing their wants and needs and by explaining the features, advantages and benefits.
- Arrange for the vehicle presentation and demonstration.
- Maintain contact with the clients and potential clients to generate additional leads.
- Follow established processes and procedures to insure a smooth flow of the sales transaction
- Able to set and meet goals.
- Able to work together as a team member.
- Able to follow a set schedule
- Ensure proper documentation processes and legal transfer of the vehicle to the customer name
Car sales consultant skills and specifications
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Should have superior sales and marketing acumen to be successful in the job.
- Must have sound and deep knowledge and enthusiasm about the features of different kinds of vehicles
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to maintain a relationship with the customers.
Car sales consultant education and qualifications
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Attend sales training as required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Enjoy working in a fact paced environment
- Available evenings and weekends
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver license.