Used Automotive Sales Consultant- San Marcos, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: January 31, 2019
Automotive Sales Consultant –San Marcos, Texas
Turn your passion for sales into profit! If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, then our dealership has a place for you. We are seeking highly motivated, results-driven sales pros for new and used vehicles. In this position, you will walk with clients through the entire sales process, from inquiry to ownership. Along the way, your stellar attitude and customer service skills will not only help close the sale, but secure customers for life.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Founded in 1919 Jordan Ford is proud to be San Antonio's oldest Ford dealership. For over 96 years our family values have proven our commitment to customer service is second to none. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.