Service Drive Coordinator
San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: January 31, 2019
Service Drive Coordinator- Automotive
Why wait to make a career out of doing what you love? Some of our best employees started out on our service drive. Being the first person our service customers see means this position demands a smiling face and a positive attitude at all times. This entry level but crucial position at our company is the perfect first step towards along career at Jordan Ford and in the auto industry. And with a little hard work and dedication, who knows where you’ll be able to go? At our dealership, the door is always open. And so are your options.
- Greet service department customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Escort customers to service advisors
- Refer customers who have questions about work performed, additional maintenance or repairs etc. to the service advisor or other appropriate individual.
- Attend department meetings
- Drop off and pick up customers at their place of business or residence.
- Move and stage vehicles on premises as directed
- Work alongside service advisors, managers, and other departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, safety standards and codes of conduct
- Familiarity with customer service and aspects of automotive repair/maintenance is a plus!
- Must meet dealership’s requirements for employment
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read/comprehend written instructions and information
- Must have a valid driver license and be able to operate manual transmissions and large trucks
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work flexible or rotating work schedule
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Occasional exposure to inclement weather
- Ability to operate an automobile
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking
- Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About our Dealership
Founded in 1919 Jordan Ford is proud to be San Antonio's oldest Ford dealership. For over 94 years our family values have proven our commitment to customer service is second to none. Along with Jordan Motorcars IH-10 in San Antonio, TX, also serving New Braunfels, TX and Austin, TX we are proud to be an automotive leader in our communities. We believe our employees are our greatest asset! As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.