San Antonio, Texas
Last Day to Apply: February 28, 2019
Qualified candidates will share our passion for great customer service and have the drive to go above and beyond the minimum standard. Promoting sales of parts and accessories to internal, retail, and wholesale customers while maintaining customer satisfaction as well as receiving, stocking, order pulling, shipping and delivery. Must work well with others, be self-motivated and able to work in all types of weather. If you like growth are looking for a long term career, we offer various opportunities for advancement, will train you and give you the opportunity to be successful as an Auto Parts Professional!
- Assist parts manager in maintaining inventory on a daily basis
- Ensure that unused "outside purchase parts" are returned to vendors
- Assist in preparing for annual parts inventory
- Take messages for counter people and parts manager when they are unable to answer the phone
- Keep parts area clean
- Promptly meet and assist both the internal and the retail guest in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Obtain the correct parts and accessories for both the technician and the retail guest in a timely manner.
- Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and transfer the information to the proper document and computer system.
- Answer telephone calls promptly, courteously, and make every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry.
- Stock incoming inventory in the correct location.
- Maintain the parts department in clean and orderly manner.
- Provide customers with needed information and offer additional sales opportunities.
- Create and maintain merchandising display to promote product sales.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- Basic skills with computer and other office machine(copier, credit card machine, telephone)
- Automotive experience is a plus, but not necessary
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- Valid Texas driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Pass drug test
- Motivated to go above and beyond the minimum standard
- Lift up to 70 pounds
- Able to stoop, kneel, crawl, reach and handle parts and equipment
- Able to work in an environment that is dusty and where various chemical compounds and paint is used
Benefits and Compensation
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, and company paid training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.